Monday, April 1, 2013

6 weeks!

Well... Cambria is 6 weeks today! So what do I do? Get out of the house and run errands. I'm all better right? Well, ya, but I'm tired too... It was so great getting out though. I went and visited with a new mom of 3. She had a baby three weeks ago, and holy cow! Cambria looks so big compared to her! This baby has jaundice, so she hasn't gotten back up to her birth weight, so she's 6 lbs 4 oz... so she's a LOT smaller than Cambria (Cambria's about 10 lbs now).
Then right after that I went to drop off the air mattress that we borrowed for James and Sadie and Mom and Dad. That friend has a 2 year old and a 8 month old... Cambria looked so small compared to those girls... It's funny what perspective does to you.
As I was leaving the first house, all I had to do to go outside was go out the front door... to go outside from my house I have to go out the front door and down three flights of stairs... and I would have to do that with a full baby carrier if I wanted to go out during the day. Thus it didn't happen too much within the last 6 weeks. I will be really excited for the the day when all I have to do to go outside is go out my front door.

No comments:

Post a Comment