Sunday, April 28, 2013

Mind Reading

Last night Jonathan and I were eating dinner. Jonathan finished before I did (a common occurrence) and he looked at his plate, grabbed it, then let go. Picked up a bowl with a bit of food in it, and put it down. Then he looked around and then started singing "When I am Baptized".

I couldn't help but laugh, I told him I knew what he was thinking:

"I'm done. Maybe I should clear my plate, no... I should wait for Melissa to finish. Maybe I should finish this off, no, Melissa said she was going to eat it. Well, I should do something productive... *singing* I like to look for rainbows..."

His face got red, and we laughed for a bit. Sometimes I can read minds :)

4 comments:

  1. Ha! I can just imagine you two. You're so funny...:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU GUYS! You are the best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol. This is so typical of our conversations :) I'm glad you love us anyway... I love us :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So funny! I love how you can do that to him!

    ReplyDelete