Sunday, April 21, 2013

Cambria's growing up!

Cambria is growing up so fast! She's already 2 months old! How did that happen?!? The other day I found a hat that she was sent home from the hospital with, she hasn't worn it since being in the hospital. I decided to put it on, and oh man! She has grown a lot! The size of her head is so much bigger. So I thought I would take a picture and put them side by side, so all can admire how much she has grown. I also took a binky picture too.

Here they are. Enjoy

[caption id="attachment_509" align="aligncenter" width="300"]The left is obviously when she was in the NICU, under 7 days old. The right is one of her two month pictures. The left is obviously when she was in the NICU, under 7 days old. The right is one of her two month pictures.[/caption]

Cambria Growing up - hat

Left: One day old. Right: just shy of two months.

She's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment