Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'll love it when I'm older

Every time I tell people my age, or tell them stories of people not thinking I was as old as I was they always say "you'll love it when you're older" I'm sure I will! A lady (sister Allred) in my ward told me of a cute conversation she had with her 10 year old son the other day.

Son: "Mommy, you know that little girl that comes to choir?" (referring to me, and also referring to me being a teenager)

Sister Allred: "What little girl? We don't have a little girl that comes to choir"

Son: "yes you do" Then proceeds to describe me

Sister Allred: "Oh, son, she's not a little girl! She's a mommy"

Son: "She's a MOMMY?!?"

I thought that was cute! At least I have more to say to people who think I'm super young. I'm a mommy now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment