Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I Will Learn

Remember how I said I love the Sunshine? Ya I do, but I don't love going down three flights of stairs to see it. Today a friend from the ward called. I had borrowed a car seat from her for Arilyn to use when she was in town. I hadn't dropped it off yet, but it was sitting in my trunk. She called to see if she could stop by and grab it. Well... since it was sitting in my trunk I met her outside to give it to her. I grabbed Cambria, and a blanket and headed down the stairs.

The second I opened the door to outside I thought "what a beautiful day! Why am I not outside more?" I'm so grateful she called, and that she got me outside, even if it was only for a second.

It is a beautiful day... and what am I doing... sitting on my couch blogging about it. There's something wrong with this situation. I'll learn, I promise!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! You make me laugh. I'm totally in the same boat. At our last apartment James was working on some homework and thought it sounded like it was raining outside. So he Googled the weather...We're all crazy.:)

    ReplyDelete