Monday, April 1, 2013

Taste buds changing

It's amazing how after a little while you start to develop an interest (or disinterest) in different flavors and tastes. Today we went to an Easter party at school, and of course they had candy there. I love candy. I especially love Easter candy, because it's a perfect mix of chocolatey goodness, and fruity goodness (I love fruity candy. so. much.). Well, today after I had my dinner, I got a brownie, and then they whipped out the candy, so I took one snack size Twix, and ate it. After that I was pretty close to sugared out... but they had fruity candy too! So... naturally I had to have some of that too, so about ten minutes later I grabbed a Sweetheart chew (about the size of a snack size Laffy Taffy) and ate it on the drive home. By the time we got home I was really sugared out!

It's amazing to me how after two small candy bars I was done for the evening. A few months/years ago, that would not have been the case.

1 comment:

  1. Lucky you! I'm trying to get there. Got into the Easter candy with less self-control as you, and now I'm sick again. I've been wondering if the two are related.

    ReplyDelete