Friday, August 23, 2013

Saturday is a Special Day

Oh what do you do on a Saturday? (oh man! I'm just combining as many primary songs into this post/Post title as possible! Did you catch that Primary Song?)

Well I'll show you what I did a couple Saturday's ago, then I'll show you what Jonathan did.

I changed this...IMG_4555 IMG_4557

to this...

IMG_4559 IMG_4558I was really amazed by the difference! If you were wondering, yes, the entire house was that dirty before we moved in. I (we) did a lot of cleaning before we moved in. It felt so nice to wipe away other people's dirt. I know that we are living in a clean environment, because I cleaned it. Every. Square. Inch. of it (almost).

While I was doing that, Jonathan was changing this...

IMG_4296to this...

IMG_4594Doesn't it look so much better?!?

 

 

 

4 comments:

  1. Haha for the chandelier I was like, "Uh, that looks like the same chandelier. Did she rearrange it or something?" And then I was like, "Ohh. It's dusty. I git it, I git it." It looks nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! It was nasty dirty... the pictures don't do it justice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job on staining the porch too! I think Jonathan has a bit of his daddy in him! Likes to makes things nice and better.

    ReplyDelete