Monday, August 5, 2013

Curtain Frustration

I have awesome ideas in my head, but finding them in the store is a battle. All I'm asking for is yellow curtains that don't cost a fortune. But, I can't find them. Actually, at first I was pretty open, I'm still pretty open, but I can't find anything that will work!
I bought some blue curtains (after shopping with a baby for three hours, and calling Jonathan a couple times)
Then I went to Walmart by myself and found several that I liked. So I brought Jonathan with me the next night and we discovered that they are the price we paid for a set of curtains for one panel. That's not going to work.
Today I was on a quest. Find yellow curtains, I found some, but again, they were 50 bucks a window.... that's not going to fit into our budget. I found some green ones, bought them, left them at the store and went home. When I got home I realized I left them, and headed back. Then I got them on the window and decided I didn't like them. Boo!
I'm bound and determined to find curtains! Maybe I'll start looking online.

No comments:

Post a Comment