Thursday, August 8, 2013

Does something look familiar?

44Actually, a lot of things do. I didn't plan to be wearing the same color my mom was in this picture. But it's kind of sweet that I am! Seeing Cambria and me as a baby side to side makes me think that she may look like me after all! I still think she's got a lot of Jonathan in her, but she's got a lot of me too.
I also didn't think I looked a lot like my mom... but I think I do.

But... the point of the picture is to show off the dress! My grandma made it for me, how special is it that I was able to get it in time for Cambria to still fit in it :)

 

3 comments:

  1. Whoa! That did something weird to my brain. I glanced at both pictures quickly and at first thought both were from 80's. Then my brain though that they were both you (grown). Then I realized they were two different things. Very neat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! I would definitely say Cambria resembles you. I can see Jonathan, too, but I think the double "x" chromosome similarity gives it credence.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOWSERS!. ... Amazing pretty babies!

    ReplyDelete