Friday, November 30, 2012

Photo update, and life update

I feel like I haven't written about what's going on in my life for a while. I was looking through my pictures and uploading them and I think I'm going to share.

[caption id="attachment_340" align="aligncenter" width="300"] So... What do you get when you combine this stuff, pinterest....[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_341" align="aligncenter" width="300"] scissors, and this handsome guy as your helper???[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_342" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Some pretty awesome wall art! It's pretty awesome if you ask me. I'm not done yet, but this was one of our date nights this month. Once I finish it I'm going to buy some metallic looking spray paint and paint it. Then I'll take a picture and put it up for all to see :)[/caption]

After we made the decoration...

[caption id="attachment_343" align="aligncenter" width="300"] We went out and got a caramel apple and hot chocolate! (Don't mind the picture... we got a good shot of the apple, but I cut our heads off)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_344" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Shot numba 2... good of our faces but we missed the apple :/[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_345" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Third time's the charm! Well... That'll have to do, we got the hot chocolate, the apple and our faces. :)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_346" align="aligncenter" width="300"] Then we went on a walk and talked about upcoming Christmas present ideas! We got some good ideas... but I won't tell you what they are ;)[/caption]

All in all, we had an AWESOME date night! It was so nice to break out of the mold of what we usually do and be a bit creative. It was really fun having Jonathan help me with the wall art too! He's got a good eye for how things should look.

Another thing that happened recently is I got my hair cut!!! It was way overdue!!! I am happy to say that I no longer have a mullet! I was surprised with how much I liked it! It's always scary to give a new hair dresser free reign, but I told her I wanted to grow it out, and she assured me that she was really good at helping people grow out short cuts. I trusted her, and she gave me a hair style that I like better than my original short cut! What do you guys think?





and here's the back...





I really love it! It's funky, and feminine all at the same time! It's a bit quirky, and unique... all things that I want in a hair style. The only thing is it's not that diverse, meaning I can't do it very many different ways... but that's ok. She said I'll keep this same style till the top layers grow out to the bottom, and then we'll play with it and get it into an A-line! I'm so excited!

2 comments: