Saturday, November 3, 2012

I love to see the temple

I really do! I love to go inside too! We went again today, and I love the time we get to spend on our way up, and the time we get to spend together through the temple, and on the way back. We realized that the next time we go to the Chicago temple I will be either 9 months pregnant (we'll see if I can handle the 5 1/2 to 6 hour drive in one day) or have a new baby. CRAZY! If some of you are wondering why, it's because we're going to Utah in December/January, so we're going to go once in December and once in January in Utah.
Today we got to do family names, and we got to do the baptisms and confirmations. I love it when we find those because I don't often get to go to that part of the temple much anymore.
As I was doing my hair after I finished with the baptisms I was enjoying how fast it was to do. Then the thought went through my mind "Do I really want to grow my hair out?" Probably... but I really love not having to spend more than 15 minutes on it EVER. I am longing for some change though, so I need to grow it out so I can do more than two things to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment