Thursday, November 8, 2012

Gratitude day 8

Day 8: I'm so grateful I'm pregnant! The past two years have taught me something, having a baby is not something that a couple decides when to do. It is all in the Lords timing. I'm grateful that the Lord has seen fit to grant Jonathan and me our greatest desire right now. I know that there are so many that have struggled for longer and have gone through more, and are still struggling. I am aware of you, and I pray for you daily. I'm so grateful for the trials I have gone through to get to this point. Although I would never wish them on ANYONE, I have learned more about the atonement, the Savior, faith, and Jonathan and I have grown closer together through this experience than we have grown through anything else.

Becoming a parent is a huge responsibility, I am starting to realize, and I'm grateful that I have nine months to prepare.

No comments:

Post a Comment