Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Gratitude day 14

Day 14: Today I'm grateful for Visiting teachers. I don't get a ton of social interaction, so when someone offers to come over to MY house and visit me is quite a treat! Even if it's a calling.

I love my visiting teachers, They are both older than me. One lady actually isn't too much older than me, but she married someone who has teenagers, so she is in a VERY different stage of life than I am :). The other has three kids, 14, 10, and 5. So she is also in a different stage of life than me... but with that being said, I just love them! They are so caring, and they are so fun to talk to!

Yay for visiting teachers! (PS. I know I just posted about them, but I didn't in my gratitude days... thus I posted again)

1 comment:

  1. Loving your gratitude posts. Today I'm thankful for my voice. It's funny how much you come to appreciate even the little things when they're gone. It's easy to take so much for granted.

    ReplyDelete