Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pregnancy progression... again

So here's my progression again up to 24 weeks (even though I'm 25 now...) I have only been taking them once a month.

Each time I take a picture, I think to myself, "This is it, this is when I am going to be significantly bigger than last time" but each time I don't look too much bigger. Oh well. I did get someone who saw my profile on Sunday and say "You are pregnant! I didn't know till I saw your profile" Bam! Take note! First time someone assumed I am was pregnant! It only took till my third trimester to get there ;)

[caption id="attachment_294" align="aligncenter" width="225"] 4 weeks (or, when I found out)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_295" align="aligncenter" width="225"] 8 weeks[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_296" align="aligncenter" width="225"] 12 weeks[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_297" align="aligncenter" width="225"] 16 weeks[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_298" align="aligncenter" width="225"] 21 weeks[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_299" align="aligncenter" width="225"] 24 weeks. This is a major moment as well. This is the first picture I took wearing maternity clothes. I was wearing them before, but they often hid my baby bump more, so I didn't wear them during the pictures.[/caption]

Also... I think Baby likes being in the pictures. I asked Jonathan if my belly really looks that pointy in real life and he says it doesn't... (it's especially bad in weeks 21 and week 16 pictures) So... I'm assuming Baby is sticking her bum out to show that she's in there :)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love how your hair looks different in every picture. And you seriously have the cutest outfits.

    It'll be fun to see how big you get at the very end. When I was about 6-7 months along, someone at the store told me I looked like I was ready to pop any day. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... sad! I'm convinced that some people don't think before they speak... I guess I would take "You don't even look pregnant" for 6 months, over "you look like you are going to burst!". but I'll probably get both :)

    ReplyDelete