Saturday, January 16, 2016

365 gratitude day 20

I'm so grateful for inspiration! I have been thinking about becoming a Mary Kay consultant, and today I met with the Mary Kay lady. I have been feeling so good about doing it, but after the meeting I just felt confused and a little heavy (if that makes sense). After talking to Jonathan about it and looking over the materials that she left with me, the feeling was undeniable.

So for many reasons that are very clear now, I'm not going to do that.

At the moment, I feel like I need/want something to look forward to that's not mommy related and it wouldn't hurt if it made us some money. I'm finding I'm much happier of a person and a mom if I can get out of the house without the kids a few nights a week. Who knows if anything will actually happen, but that's how I'm currently feeling. It will probably change in a few weeks ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment