Sunday, January 17, 2016

365 grateful day 21

Today we swapped babysitting and went it on a date!
We got a gift card to olive garden for Christmas, and decided to use it today. It was so wonderful to be with just Jonathan. We made a decision that we weren't aloud to talk about kids, work, potty training or other "normal parent" talk. I'm not very good at talking about other things, so we printed out a list of get to know your questions designed for your spouse and started asking. It was the most refreshing date I've been on in a long time!

I'm grateful for everything that played into that awesome night. For the gift card giver, the babysitting swapper (she was amazing! She made us feel like we could leave for as long as we wanted, which was so nice because we didn't have the pressure of "we have to get home and relieve the babysitter". I'm grateful that we had those questions. And I'm grateful for my hot date!

1 comment: