Saturday, January 2, 2016

365 grateful day 8

This week I have become obsessed researching washers and dryers. We have a set that works fine, but the washer is in the house and the dryer it's in the garage. It's not a big deal, but it would be nice to have them in the same location. So I have been searching craigslist to find a stackable. But I need a TINY stackable because our space is so small.
Well last night we did some looking and had a list if options in Indy and surrounding areas. But then, our babysitter fell through, so we decided that I would go by myself.
This morning as I was making final calls, all the options kept falling through (either I couldn't get a hold of them, or the unit was to big). We decided to put it off for a week and see what prospects we had. As a last ditch effort, I contacted a guy I had been in contact with earlier this week to get a little more info on the set I was looking at. He texted back and I felt like there was no reason not to go get them. So we drove the hour long trip one way with the kids in tow and had a good time doing it! Then we met the guy and he was so friendly! After looking them over we pulled out the $300 to pay for them (which is a steal in and if itself, for a stackable front load) and he said "just give me $260, you've got little ones, and every bit counts with them."
It was a small act of kindness, but one we are so grateful for! With two little ones, and being in grad school... every, EVERY little bit counts.
We felt like there was no denying the guidance from Heavenly Father today.

2 comments: