Friday, June 14, 2013

So Many Babies!

Our ward has a lot of students/grad students in it. So... there are a lot of young families. Just two weeks ago there were two babies born, and then I had another friend have another baby last night! I like to go see them in the hospital so... I have made quite a few trips down there. I'll probably be making another one either today or tomorrow. I also like taking pictures of the two babies (mine, and her newest friend) because I know they will be friends at least for the first few years of their lives. Here are some pictures of some of Cambria's newest friends.

[caption id="attachment_592" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Cambria with friend Evelyn (this was back in April, so Cambria was about two months old) Cambria with friend Evelyn (this was back in April, so Cambria was about two months old) Evelyn was 9 lbs when she was born.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_593" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Cambria with friend Kisty and mommy with friend Elisabeth. Kisty is only an ounce smaller than Cambria was, I was blown away with how tiny she was! It's hard to remember that she was once that small. Cambria with friend Kisty and mommy with friend Elisabeth. Kisty is only an ounce smaller than Cambria was, I was blown away with how tiny she was! It's hard to remember that Cambria was once that small.[/caption]

No comments:

Post a Comment