Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Busy Busy Busy

I leave for Utah in 6 days! Before then, I need to:
make a car seat cover for a friend,
go to Cambria's 4 month doctor appointment,
go to a therapy session for me (for my postpartum depression),
do family pictures,
have an ice cream night with some friends,
visit a new mommy,
babysit a one year old,
visit two brother-in-law's and a sister-in-law and a niece,
do a sealing session in the temple,
make a trip to Chicago and back,
pack
and go to two play groups.


Busy Busy Busy...


Then, when we get back we move! Thanks to Jonathan, he's going to pack our entire place while I'm gone! How nice is that!?!

1 comment:

  1. I have a great idea! Why don't you visit the in-laws while you make a trip to Chicago, and do a sealing session while you're there? Kill three birds with one stone!;)

    ReplyDelete