Monday, June 24, 2013

Ouch

On Saturday we went up to Chicago to meet up with Robert, James, Sadie and Arilyn. We had a really good time! We spent some time just chatting with Robert, and eating food. Then we went to the temple and did sealings! It was awesome!

As we were hanging out with Robert, we decided to go on a walk at a nature reserve park thing... It was quite fun, till I realized that I had been eaten alive by mosquitoes! Seriously... we counted the bites on the back of my neck and I had 9!! Woah! Luckily, it the only other bites I found was on one of my knuckles and one on my forearm. But... the one on my forearm got really swollen! Like, REALLY swollen, it's probably raised a good 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch, and it's got about an 3-4" diameter of redness. Ouch.

Earlier this last week, we played Frisbee Golf with some friends and Jonathan came home with some rashes on his arms, he thinks it's probably poison ivy. So, I have to consciously stop myself from scratching my neck and my arm, and he has to consciously stop scratching his arms. Ouch.

1 comment:

  1. Man, sorry I slacked on slapping you back! Stinking mosquitoes anyway...

    ReplyDelete