Sunday, June 9, 2013

Garage Sale-ing

We went garage sale-ing on Saturday to look for some clothes for Cambria. She's now heading into 3-6 month size clothes, and I realized I don't have much besides pajamas...

We found a rollie carry-on size suit case for 3 bucks too! We need one of those, because Jonathan's is still at his parent's house in Texas... and traveling with a baby would be a lot easier if I didn't have to carry my luggage too. So, that'll be nice to have when I go visit our families.

As we were going around to a lot of different people’s houses, people would come by and smile at Cambria. She would smile at every single person that came up to her, it didn’t matter what they looked like, or anything. There were a few people that I judged, but she didn’t. As she was smiling at one lady I just had the words of her baby blessing come into my head, that she has a gift of loving people. And the feeling came to me that she loves people just like the Savior loves them, she sees the good in them, and is attracted to their purity, because she is pure. It made me want to be more like her. I have a feeling that this won’t be the last time that I will want to be more like her, or that she will teach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment