Friday, February 7, 2014

The Rest of Wisconsin and Our EPIC Adventure!

Here are the rest of the pictures from my/our trip

[caption id="attachment_1107" align="aligncenter" width="584"]Cambee in a box! I almost sent this picture to Nana and said "now all I need is some postage and I'll be on my way" But we'd have to find a box to fit mommy too... Cambee in a box! I almost sent this picture to Nana and said "now all I need is some postage and I'll be on my way" But we'd have to find a box to fit mommy too...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1108" align="aligncenter" width="584"]classic bathtub picture. I love this one! classic bathtub picture. I love this one![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1109" align="aligncenter" width="584"]Notice how much Cambee is loving it, and Arilyn isn't too excited? Arilyn wanted to get in, but when Cambee wouldn't stop splashing, she was over it. Notice how much Cambee is loving it, and Arilyn isn't too excited? Arilyn wanted to get in, but when Cambee wouldn't stop splashing, she was over it.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1110" align="aligncenter" width="584"]So Arilyn left and Cambee had a blast! Someday, little girl, we'll have a bath tub for you :) So Arilyn left and Cambee had a blast! Someday, little girl, we'll have a bath tub for you :)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1111" align="aligncenter" width="584"]the big 1 month old! the big 1 month old![/caption]

IMG_0069

[caption id="attachment_1113" align="aligncenter" width="584"]Cambria liked looking at the snow from a distance, so did I. It's pretty when you are away from it and warm. Cambria liked looking at the snow from a distance, so did I. It's pretty when you are away from it and warm.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1114" align="aligncenter" width="584"]Look at those eyes! He's so cute! Look at those eyes! He's so cute![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1115" align="aligncenter" width="584"]the most of a smile I ever got. I'll take it! the most of a smile I ever got. I'll take it![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1116" align="aligncenter" width="584"]Kisses! Kisses![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1117" align="aligncenter" width="584"]I love this picture! He knows who is momma is! I love this picture! He knows who is momma is![/caption]

IMG_0084

[caption id="attachment_1119" align="aligncenter" width="584"]Ralf the nightly hair dresser did quite the number on The Miss Ralf the nightly hair dresser did quite the number on The Miss[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1120" align="aligncenter" width="584"]Look at this cutie! She wanted to kiss, and hold the doll. So I put it up for her and she grabbed it and started rocking. She's going to be the best big sister some day. Look at this cutie! She wanted to kiss, and hold the doll. So I put it up for her and she grabbed it and started rocking. She's going to be the best big sister some day.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1121" align="aligncenter" width="584"]BIL James works at a place called Epic. They theme each building and they don't pretend... it's an all out decor (interior and exterior!) This is one of their underground tunnels  so the employees can go from building to building without going outside. A must in WI BIL James works at a place called Epic. They theme each building and they don't pretend... it's an all out decor (interior and exterior!) This is one of their underground tunnels so the employees can go from building to building without going outside. A must in WI[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1122" align="aligncenter" width="584"]I see modern dance moves and I just have to copy them. I'm not as flexible as I once was... I see modern dance moves and I just have to copy them. I'm not as flexible as I once was...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1123" align="aligncenter" width="584"]the slide in the "Heaven" building. Cambee's first slide too. Big day for her :) the slide in the "Heaven" building. Cambee's first slide too. Big day for her :)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1124" align="aligncenter" width="584"]Legit weapons, we didn't get pictures on the thrones, but there were some on the opposite wall. Legit weapons, we didn't get pictures on the thrones, but there were some on the opposite wall.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_1125" align="aligncenter" width="584"]Arilyn wanted a picture too. She's too cute! (She posed herself) Arilyn wanted a picture too. She's too cute! (She posed herself)[/caption]

2 comments: