Thursday, February 13, 2014

Debating

I have an almost one year old. I'm still coming to terms with that. I did a 6 month party for her, so by default I feel like I need to do a 1 year old party. Recently, my time has been used for other things besides planning a party. Now I'm debating if I should or not. It's a real internal battle at the moment.

I love parties, I love having the excuse to have people over and to have some fun to break up the ordinary, and the mundane. But, is it more work (and possibly expense) than I'm willing to put in? Jonathan has mentioned just doing a family skype/hangout party. My family can watch her attack her first cake. That would be really fun! But so would having my friends (and hers too) come over and play for an evening.

Decisions decisions.

1 comment:

  1. I love the google-chat idea! We would probably be available that evening. But, if you want to do a one-year old party, go for it!

    When my first kid turned one, we just had a quite party with a bunch of cupcakes connected into a brachosaraus. Adam, Hyrum and I were the only ones there, but it was still memorable.

    ReplyDelete