Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Cold cold

I have had a cold this week. On Sunday is when it really started to get in the way of everyday life. I couldn't sing in choir practice, and then when Jonathan was singing some songs to Cambee I joined him... in his register. Afterwards he said "I didn't know you could sing tenor"
The next day I had even less of a voice, I tried to read Cambria a book and not much more than a few squeaks came out, she got a good laugh out of it.
Yesterday, though, was the worst of it! I woke up and my head was fuzzy, my muscles ached, my throat hurt, I had a horrible cough and I couldn't breath through my nose... It was all I could do to lay down and watch Cambria play. Right as she (and I) were waking up from our first nap of the day, and angel called me and asked to take Cambria for a few hours. How did she know I needed so much help!?! Well, a few hours turned into all day. What a blessing that was! I slept, all. day. When I couldn't sleep anymore, I was laying on the couch watching "Chopped" on Youtube.
Jonathan was amazing! He came home early, went grocery shopping, made food, cleaned up dinner, took care of baby, gave her a bath, got her ready for bed... need I say more? He did it all. All the while, I am sprawled on the couch trying to thank him.
Thankfully I feel so much better today!

1 comment: