Thursday, February 13, 2014

Danae

Today is February 13. Today is the day my wonderful cousin was born. She would have been 16 today. She was killed in a car accident a few years ago. I think about her often. Especially in February.

Cambria was named after her, Cambria Danae. Nae was such a loving person. She loved everyone, and had a special connection with everyone. I felt like I was especially loved by her, and I think everyone felt that way. Here's a perfect example of who she is. For school everyone in her class made a time capsule. In it, they wrote who their best friend was, most people wrote one or two names. Nae, on the other hand had an entire list, it filled the whole paper.

Nae had a zeal for life that not many people have. She loved life, and loved living it. She worked hard, and played hard. I love her, and miss her. I know there are people out there who love her and miss her more, and I think about them and pray for them often.

I hope miss Cambee can grow up to live life like her namesake.

 

1 comment: