Sunday, November 10, 2013

Utah

So I have been home for almost two weeks and I haven't blogged about Utah. I haven't written in my journal about it either... I need to be better... so I'm going to write about it now.

It was really fun! It's always fun to go see my family. All of my family was in town, and that was so fun! I talked with my older brother, Matt, a lot and I feel like I got to know him on a different level. It's funny how that can happen even with people you have known your entire life. Speaking of that, I realized that I really don't know too much about my grandpa Lawlor's life... I would love to know more, and I was planning asking him about it, but we never had a moment together that wasn't at a big family gathering or working frantically to prepare for the wedding. I don't know when I would be able to do this, but I really want to.

I'm trying to think of witty or clever things to say, because we all know that it's not too fun to read boring narrative blog posts. ... but I don't have too much to say.

I got a pedicure again! Oh man! I love those things!!! I took my SIL Ali out for part of her wedding gift, it was so fun to spend some Missy-Ali alone time together. I was able to get to know her better, which is always good. Not witty, Melissa... I'm going to stop and just put up some pictures. We all like pictures :)

[caption id="attachment_900" align="aligncenter" width="300"]One of the first activities we did... now I can't even remember what it's called. But it was a festive little villiage with little shops that they decorated for Halloween. Very cute! One of the first activities we did... now I can't even remember what it's called. But it was a festive little villiage with little shops that they decorated for Halloween. Very cute![/caption]

IMG_4714

[caption id="attachment_902" align="aligncenter" width="225"]Driving the Alpine loop Driving the Alpine loop[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_903" align="aligncenter" width="225"]First time my big little bro got to hold Cambria. That's his excited face :) First time my big little bro got to hold Cambria. That's his excited face :)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_904" align="aligncenter" width="300"]gotta love me some niece and nephew love! gotta love me some niece and nephew love![/caption]

[caption id="attachment_905" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Uncle Jeff Uncle Jeff[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_906" align="aligncenter" width="300"]G-G Lawlor G-G Lawlor[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_907" align="aligncenter" width="300"]Cambria with her betrothed :) one of my BFF's little boy. Cambria with her betrothed :) one of my BFF's little boy.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_908" align="aligncenter" width="225"]My big little bro. He cleans up nice :) Now this is love, little brother loves older brother... he would never dress in a tux otherwise My big little bro. He cleans up nice :) Now this is love, little brother loves older brother... he would never dress in a tux otherwise[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_909" align="aligncenter" width="300"]me and the hubby :) me and the hubby :)[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_910" align="aligncenter" width="300"]all the sisters, just missing the bride. all the sisters, just missing the bride.[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_911" align="aligncenter" width="225"]I was a little distracted, and this is the only picture I got of Jeff and Ali! I didn't even follow them around and be OCD about her dress like I usually am... I was a little distracted, and this is the only picture I got of Jeff and Ali! I didn't even follow them around and be OCD about her dress like I usually am...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_899" align="aligncenter" width="225"]I love my sister I love my sister[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_912" align="aligncenter" width="384"]Gotta love some Brown Boy's time! Not the best picture of Cambria, but everyone's looking :) Gotta love some Brown Boy's time! Not the best picture of Cambria, but everyone's looking :)[/caption]

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you got to be there for your brother's wedding. That's such an awesome opportunity to all be together for something so special!

    ReplyDelete