Cambria is now 9 months old! Can you believe it? She has been out longer than she has been in. She is such a joy! I have found in the last few days and weeks she has really been able to make me legitimately laugh. Not like a "Aw, you're cute" laugh, but a "ha ha! You are funny!" laugh!
Here are some pictures for your enjoyment
[caption id="attachment_946" align="aligncenter" width="225"] I love that face![/caption]
[caption id="attachment_945" align="aligncenter" width="225"] I just love this picture[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_944" align="aligncenter" width="225"] I love how focused she is when she plays and discovers.[/caption]
- still loves mommy. We're getting into the fun separation anxiety - "I just want mommy"
- books. She will scoot over to the shelf where the books are pull them out and turn the pages.
- pointing at things. She even uses her pointer finger. I don't know how she learned this but it's so cute!
- moving around - she's a quite proficient scooter, and she now can follow me out of one room and down the hall. It's kind of nice to have her be able to follow me.
- pulling herself up. She's fearless (and doesn't quite have a cautious side...) she'd almost rather be standing than in any other position.
- eating puffs! HUGE ACCOMPLISHMENT THIS MONTH!! She eats something besides mommy's milk!
- sometimes she refuses to take a bottle or pacifier. That's a bit frustrating. Hopefully it's a faze... I love that she has always taken them before.
- diaper changes.
Have I mentioned I love this girl! She's amazing, and brings me joy daily.