Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Thankful Days 17-20

Day 17: I'm so thankful that we were safe during a tornado warning today. I'm so grateful that it happened while we were at church. I felt so much more safe and not to mention informed while we were there.

Day 18: I'm so thankful for friends who were willing to let me stay in their warm house while our power was out today. I'm also thankful for a gas stove that allowed us to still cook even though we didn't have power. I'm also thankful for another friend who had a generator and kept our frozen food cold and out of the danger zone temperatures (PS. Happy 9 month birthday to the Miss)

Day 19: I'm thankful that I was able to make so much food today. I spent a lot of money buying food today (I'm also thankful that we have the means to serve people and to buy the food we need/want), and then I spent the rest of the day cooking it. I had a good time, and I'm thankful that I have been able to serve

Day 20: I'm thankful for well child check up's at the doctor's office. I like going and having time to ask the dr questions about my baby's development. I also like hearing that she's on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment