Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Thankful Days 21-27

Day 21: I'm grateful for my calling in church. I get to plan parties every month! It doesn't get much better than this! I really like the people I work with, and it's a good experience to be the leader. I'm told I have the ability to be a good leader, so I need the practice so I can learn now.

Day 22: I'm grateful for reminders to repent. I'm SO GRATEFUL that we are able to repent. The atonement is awesome. I'm so grateful that we get little nudges we receive to help us improve.

Day 23: I'm so grateful for girls. I love spending time with my hubby, but sometimes just spending a day with a friend who is a girl is good for the sole. Especially when that girl is Sadie. She's just so fun to be around, and I look up to her a lot.

Day 24: I'm grateful for good food. Today was a busy day, but we were able to make some yummy food with some friends and it made the fact that I hardly saw Jonathan ok. I had a lot to look forward to, and we had some fun conversations over dinner. I'm grateful for the friendships I have created here. I don't quite feel like I have a bosom friend yet. I must say, that I'm feeling the need for one, but I do feel like I'm getting there with a few people.

Day 25: going off of day 22. Today was such a great day! It was a new beginning for me and I'm so grateful that we can have new beginnings. I'm grateful that although we have messed up in the past, it doesn't have to affect our future.

Day 26: I'm grateful for opportunities to serve. I'm grateful for examples of people to follow. I was able to serve someone today who really needed it, and she was so gracious about it and made it seem like a big deal. It totally wasn't. I need to be more like her, and I'm grateful for her example.

Day 27: Wow! People are so giving! I have received a lot today. I'm grateful for people's generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment