Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Halloween

so we did dress up for Halloween... sometimes it takes a while for me to post pictures... Here's the photo evidence that we did do something festive

[caption id="attachment_876" align="aligncenter" width="640"]Jonathan laughed right out loud when he saw this picture! He said it captures their relationship perfectly... I think I just caught Cambria mid blink Jonathan laughed right out loud when he saw this picture! He said it captures their relationship perfectly... I think I just caught Cambria mid blink[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_877" align="aligncenter" width="640"]can you guess who we dressed up as? can you guess who we dressed up as?[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_878" align="aligncenter" width="640"]our cute Tink our cute Tink[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_879" align="aligncenter" width="640"]I knew these random wings we got for a baby shower would come in handy :) I knew these random wings we got for a baby shower would come in handy :)[/caption]

IMG_4761 IMG_4763

[caption id="attachment_882" align="aligncenter" width="640"]I think this one captures their relationship perfectly :) I think this one captures their relationship perfectly :)[/caption]

photo (2)

2 comments:

  1. Awesome Cutenesses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH SO CUTE! The costumes turned out PERFECT! You did such a great job!

    ReplyDelete