Friday, August 10, 2012

Last night in Athens

I just want to say that as soon as I posted my last post, my anxiety and stress went away and it's been pretty smooth ever since. Jonathan has a way of making my stresses all better. I posted that right when he got home, and I told him what I was stressing about and within ten minutes we had a new plan of action that felt a lot better than anything I had come up with on my own. Thank goodness for husbands. They help a lot!

Well, tonight is our last night here, and I am having mixed feelings. I have made some good friends out here, and I'm sad that we're not going to be around to develop them further. I have also enjoyed going to sleep when I want and waking up when I wake up. It's a beautiful thing that probably won't ever happen again. But I'm SO excited for this new adventure! Once we get our stuff, I'll be really excited! We got a hold of someone who is in the ward out in Lafayette and they are going to let us borrow an air mattress till we get our bed (thank goodness!) and so all we need are some pots and pans and we'll be good... or so we think. We just remembered that we don't have electricity in our name... so... it'll be an adventure to say the least. Once we get internet and power, I'll update how we like it out in our new home.

No comments:

Post a Comment