Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I'm a baker!

I don't know who reads this that isn't immediate family, but for those of you who aren't, I'd like to share my most recent baking experience.

I have tried baking a few things in my day, some turn out fine and some don't turn out that great. The last little bit I have tried my hand at baking buns... The first few attempts didn't turn out that great. But, I'm happy to report that this bun in the oven is baking just right! It's not very far in the baking process, but from what we can see (and hear) things are going well!

... If you haven't figured it out... I have a bun in the oven, in MY oven. :)

Wait, would that make Jonathan the baker, and I'm the oven?

3 comments:

  1. Clever! :) I'm glad that things are still going well! I was just thinking about you this morning and hoping that everything was okay. Hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I didn't know you were expecting—very exciting! (Or, if I did know it slipped my mind...baby brain...it happens). Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. that's because it's not public info ;) I just barely told my extended family last week. (and I have had three other miscarriages... so we're hoping this one sticks)

    ReplyDelete