Thursday, August 16, 2012

If you like pina coladas and getting caught in the rain...

Today neither Jonathan or I had anything to do so we decided to hang out together! I had an interview today (oooohhhh! I want the job so bad!!! Maybe I'll tell it in another post) and it was pouring outside!! By the time we both got home it was barely drizzling. I wanted to stay inside and play board games, and Jonathan wanted to go explore Lafayette. I expressed my concern with the rain and he kindly dismissed my concern. He seemed like he really wanted to go, so we went.

While we were out the storm came back in! It started to dump on us, and it was really windy! It wasn't too cold though. I could have made the most of it and splashed in the puddles, but I wasn't up for that. We still had fun though, talking about the future, Jonathan about Purdue, and me about this interview I had. At one point the lightning was so close that it startled us both! The thunder was so loud I literally felt like I needed to take cover!

When we got home we dried off and relaxed for the rest of the day. We haven't had a day like that in a while. It was a nice change, that I need to not take for granted, because I'm sure once the kiddo's come along, we will rarely, RARELY have days like this.

I love my hubby, especially when he takes time to relax with me.

PS. That has nothing to do with Pina coladas, but ya know... I had to put it. It was a catchy title.

No comments:

Post a Comment