Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Nothing New

I wish I had something cool to say... I don't. Not too much has happened this week. I talked to my mom and my sister the other day. They went up to Canada for my cousin Rachel's wedding. I was super bummed that I didn't get to go. This is probably the start of many family events we won't be able to go to (which is a big deal for me).
As I was talking with my mom she mentioned that one of my aunts said I'm a bit long winded. I have always been that way, if you let me, I'll talk your ear off. I find that blogging is worse, I have a captive audience (or so I think) who will listen to my rants. In order to make it easier for people to sit through this blog, I'm going to keep it short (er).

3 comments:

  1. Why sell yourself shrt? I've loved your posts so far and haven't thought they were long-winded. It's YOUR blog. Write in your voice. Luv ya bunches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new pictures btw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh! Pretty new theme! Love it!

    I agree with Ruth. But it's interesting that I've also been making an effort to think of shorter entries for our daily blog. That way we don't get to bed late because I'm taking forever to write my post.

    ReplyDelete