Sunday, September 29, 2013

I Love Fall

I never really appreciated the awesomeness of fall when I was growing up. I always loved Spring, I loved the blossoms on the trees and the snow melting, I also loved my birthday which just so happened to be in the spring time.

I have a new appreciation for fall though, I love the changing leaves here! They are just starting to change and it's beautiful. I hope I don't miss the best part when I'm in Utah, hopefully I'll still get a good view of the vibrant leaves before I leave. I also love the flavors of fall! mmmm, sweetbreads, and pumpkin (just about) everything! I love warm yummy soups... mmm! I'm not the type to change my wardrobe drastically with each season... but I think the fall fashion is very cute, even though I don't really participate in it. Maybe I will when we're rich... for now I'll take my wardrobe for all seasons. It works for me :)

I'm glad that there are changing seasons, it helps keep things fresh and non boring.

1 comment:

  1. I think fall is becoming my favorite season - - because it seems to last longer than spring; and because of the wonderful harvest!

    ReplyDelete