Wednesday, September 25, 2013

7 Months

Cambria turned 7 months old last week! My baby is growing up!! Just so you get an idea of how big she is here are a few pictures :)

[caption id="attachment_813" align="aligncenter" width="640"]This is one of Cambria's newborn pictures. Same tutu as... This is one of Cambria's newborn pictures. Same tutu as...[/caption]

[caption id="attachment_814" align="aligncenter" width="640"]this... she's kinda grown up. this... she's kinda grown up.[/caption]

Some of her major accomplishments this month:
- sitting, she could do it before, but now she's getting good enough that I feel comfortable walking away for a bit if she is on the carpet
- getting on her hands and knees
-rocking on her hands and knees
-her tongue thing

this. SO CUTE!Too cute!
- babbeling! I have an adorable video that hopefully I'll post soon.
- she still doesn't like solids. I have tried lots of fruits (not baby food, but letting her suck on them and the only ones she likes to eat eat eat... apples and bananas (catch the song reference?)) and I can only get one bite of cereal in her mouth before she isn't interested in the spoon (she'll eat it out of a bottle just fine)
- screaming! This one I'm not too excited about, but alas, what can ya do?
- Peek-a-boo! She loves this game!
- laughing - she has been doing this for months, but she is doing it a lot more! She's adorable.

I love our precious little miracle! She brings me joy every day! I am so grateful for her!

 

1 comment: