Friday, September 13, 2013

Getting into crafting

There are so many things I feel like I could blog about right now. I think I'm going to talk about my awesome projects that I'm going to work on.

I spent a significant amount of time last week shopping for fabric. I did it online at fabric.com. I am quite impressed with them! I got the fabric yesterday and man! It's cute!! I'm so excited! So... what am I going to make out of it? Well... let me tell you. I'm going to change this... 0905131701

into hopefully something cute :) I bought some yellow and white fabric for the back, and I'm going to buy some white vinyl for the bottom! I'm so excited! I think it's going to be cute!

I also bought some ADORABLE fabric for a carseat cover for J&S's baby coming in December.

Then yesterday I went to Joann's and bought some fabric for a blanky for R&R's baby that we're going to see this next weekend!

Let the sewing begin!!!

1 comment:

  1. You Are SEW Awesome! Fun to do, fun to do! Can't wait to SEE you!!

    ReplyDelete