Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Weak things become strengths

On Sunday the speaker in Sacrament Meeting talked about the scripture in Ether 12:27 about making our weaknesses become strengths.
As I listened, I thought about my own desire to be more clean. Clean in the sense of keeping my house clean. I have always struggled with this, but for some reason, I have never once thought about asking Heavenly Father to help make this weakness a strength. In his talk, the speaker said that we can pray for our weaknesses to become strengths.
I'm going to test it out, I'm going to pray to become a more clean person, and to be able to keep my house clean. We'll see how it goes. I have faith that it'll work, it will take time, but I think as I keep working at it, I think the desire of my heart will be granted. ... I hope.

1 comment:

  1. That's awesome! I need to remember to pray for the little things, too. I hope it works out well!

    ReplyDelete