Sunday, July 28, 2013

Kid sized

There are times that I really don't love being small... like when I'm shopping for maternity clothes, they just don't make youth sized maternity clothes.

But... there are moments I LOVE being small. One reason is that I can shop in the kids section. I actually don't do it very often, because I don't think about it. I do have a pair of shorts that are kids size that I bought a couple years ago that have an elastic in the waist (not visibly) and buttons to loosen or tighten the elastic. The last time I adjusted the waist band I was pregnant, so they were all the way loosened, but yesterday I tightened them and oh. my. lovely. I love that I don't have to constantly be pulling up my pants. Because let's be honest here... I don't wear a belt, and I have no desire to because they just make my pants buckle at the waist.

I wish women's pants were designed that way, because let's be honest, we all have bigger and smaller days and it'd be nice to have that feature.

No comments:

Post a Comment