Sunday, October 28, 2012

Home teaching

Jonathan has been having a hard time getting together with his home teaching companion these past few months. Yesterday he decided that he needed to just go without him, because he wasn't available yesterday at all. So I was his companion! I was grateful for that because we were gone the WHOLE day. I was much more excited to spend the whole day with him, rather than the whole day alone at home. I do that every other day of the week (besides Saturday), I didn't want to do that on a day I had a chance to see him.
It was really fun getting to know his home teaching families. I love our ward, and the awesome people that are in our ward.
At the last house we were at, I was asked to give the closing prayer. So I bowed my head, closed my eyes, folded my arms and started by saying "We're so grateful..." Then I stopped, opened my eyes, and said "Maybe I should open the prayer first..." lol, I have never done that before! I have never skipped past the opening of a prayer!

1 comment:

  1. I comPLETEly understand where you're coming from. It's nice to get to see the man in your life more than just a couple hours a day. And maybe this whole pregnancy thing is addling your memory...;)

    ReplyDelete