[caption id="attachment_166" align="alignnone" width="300"] This is the first blanket I have ever successfully completed! I started when I was on self diagnosed bed rest for about a week. It was really fun to do. Oh, and no this is not an announcement that we are having a boy, I just happened to have those two colors of yarn, so I started with a blue one, and if I need to make a pink one, I won't mind at all.
- This is the full blanket, it is straight on the left side, I just didn't straighten it before I took the picture.
- It's my diaper bag! I'm so in love with it! oh, and if you look really closely, you can see my little belly poking out of my cardigan. I think I might have grown since my "pop" post
- It has the capability to be a side bag, across the body bag, or a backpack! Love it! Seriously, I was so excited about it when it was coming together. I can't wait to fill it. Neither can Jonathan, it's super cute to see how excited he's getting. (We also tested the strap for Jonathan, it works for him too.)
- These next few pictures are detail pictures. BAH! I love it!!! (Can you sense my excitement?)
- Changing flap/pocket. The polka dot fabric are two big pockets for wipes and diapers. I'm also planning on making a changing pad to match, that will slide into the flap when it's closed.
- Lots of pockets in the inside
- A big pocket I added in the back. In the pattern, the backpack straps were also attached by D-rings, but I have heard that is uncomfortable to wear, so I made two straps, and the pocket is there for when I want to carry it with the shoulder strap, I can just tuck in the backpack straps in there. Also I can see myself using it for papers that I need easy access to, or books etc.[/caption]
Oh, and 4 days till we find out the gender. I. Can. Not. Wait.