Friday, April 11, 2014

The Perfect Purse

I'm starting to wonder if it exists. I got a cute purse about a week ago with the remainder of my birthday money from my grandma (thanks grandma!) and I was really excited. It was by far the largest purse I have ever purchased... but it still wasn't big enough. GRRR. I have accepted the fact that I need a mom bag, but I thought I was buying a mom bag... I'm so over having a very obvious diaper bag... I want a bag that looks like a purse but can hold all of my mommy needs (which of course holds all of baby's needs too).

I think the toughest thing is I don't want a bag that will be a black hole. It needs lots of pockets, and it needs to be big, and it needs would be nice if it were... cute, and it NEEDS to be under 30 bucks, preferably under $25. I guess since I can't find one like this I should wait. I have been shopping a lot and I can't find one that fits the requirements. Maybe I can't find my bag because it's a sign that I actually don't have the money in the budget.

No comments:

Post a Comment