Monday, April 21, 2014

My birthday

I am not sure why in our society it is cliche to be excited for your birthday if you are past the age of 12. I just want to say that I'm not going to live by that societal rule.

I'M REALLY EXCITED FOR MY BIRTHDAY!!!

Jonathan is going to make me breakfast in the morning, and we are going to go to Huhut tomorrow for dinner. I have never been there, but it came highly recommended and I am. so. excited. Oh, and he has started making Skor cake as well... mmmmm It doesn't get much better than Skor cake :)

I also signed up for birthday clubs and I have a free meal at Ihop... I'm not sure who I'm going to go with because we don't want to pay for another meal, but you best be believing I will be using that meal :) Not to mention lots of free ice cream. I hope I can find enough people who want to celebrate with me to use all this free stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment