Sunday, October 13, 2013

... On a bicycle built for two!

Are any of you familiar with that old song about a bicycle built for two? Well... I may or may not have thought about that a lot while ... WE WERE ON A BICYCLE BUILT FOR TWO!!!

Yep... we rode a tandem bike. It was so fun! Even though we only rode around a large parking lot, we still had a lot of fun! Here's the proof :)

1011131850 1011131850a 1011131851Funny story... So it's kinda hard to get used to the bike, balancing is kinda hard. When we got on the bike it was on a fairly busy road and the bike was in a low gear. ...
I may or may not have rode down the street with my feet up while Jonathan peddled. Don't judge, I didn't want to mess anything up, and I couldn't get my feet on the fast moving peddles...

After we got to the parking lot, things got a lot better :)

 

1 comment:

  1. Melissa - - I love you, you make me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete