Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Tooth Tooth

Cambria is working on her second tooth. This time we noticed it before it popped through the gums. On Saturday Cambria was being a tad fussy during conference, I randomly put my finger in her mouth and felt her gums. I felt a bulge so I thought within a week she'd have a tooth. The next morning I felt her gums again and I felt the tooth! Wow! That was probably the easiest teething experience ever.

*Side note* I had Jonathan feel her gums (I wanted him to experience the joy of feeling her first tooth) and he didn't realize how sharp baby teeth are... He put his finger in her mouth and then took it out rather quickly with an "ouch! That's a sharp little tooth!"

Now she's working on the tooth right next to the one that popped through. This time around it's not that easy. Although, she's still very good, the only thing is she doesn't take as good of naps during the day, but she still sleeps at night. I'll take sleep at night and a slightly crankier baby during the day any day! Hopefully within the next few days tooth number two will pop through.

She's growing up so quickly! Good thing we just saw R&R and G&G Kershaw and we're going to Utah again soon. I wouldn't want for family to miss my baby growing up :)

1 comment: