Tuesday, October 8, 2013

White Washed

We have had the same set of missionaries for a while, and then they added greeney's to each elder (so we have had two sets of missionaries for two transfers). We just found out that they are ALL being transferred tomorrow. So what did we do? Make them Cafe' Rio of course!
MMMM Cafe Rio! It may take all day (and then some) to make, but man, it's good.
I don't understand the inspiration of the Mission President, but I know he is inspired. That being said, I don't like it when they transfer both missionaries out of our area, I feel like there is a lot of momentum lost when that happens.
I also have found out that it's really fun to speculate about why they whitewashed two sets of elders out of our area. Maybe because they are going to put a set of sisters in! (Please!!!! I really would love to work with sisters!) I hear there is a Brazilian elder in the mission, and Chinese speaking elders are coming from the MTC this transfer. There are a lot of Chinese speaking people (because of Purdue) in the area, so I wouldn't be surprised if one of the three areas that cover campus gets a Chinese elder. Buuuut there are 4 Brazilian families in our ward... maybe the Brazilian elder will come here :)
That's all...

No comments:

Post a Comment