Saturday, September 17, 2016

Baby moves

Jonathan felt baby move for the first time last night. I know, it seems really early for even me to feel them, but we both felt a kick at the same time!

This pregnancy has been such an easy ride (aside from the initial stress when I started bleeding) and it has been easy to forget that I am pregnant. Now that I can feel movement I feel like things are going to feel real pretty quick. And if baby is on my mind more, I will probably connect with baby more (which is something I've felt like I've missed out on with the pregnancy being so easy.)

I'm excited! Pregnancy is so exciting!

3 comments:

  1. It's interesting how easy pregnancies are a blessing health-wise, but it's the trials that connect you to the baby. I felt that way with Tanner. I'm glad there's nothing else wrong though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete