Sunday, September 4, 2016

365 gratitude day 235

Today during fast and testimony meeting I had a realization. Like I said in my last post, I've had some minor bleeding associated with my pregnancy. Throughout the bleeding (aside from the first time I started bleeding) I have felt very calm. That is usually not the case, usually I am very nervous for most of the time. I recognize that this is the Lord sustaining me.

I felt very strongly when we were thinking about getting pregnant that the Lord told me to trust Him. I was worried because I don't feel like I have it all together, in fact, I feel very much the opposite.

I realized today, though, that He is sustaining me for putting my faith in Him. My life isn't easy, my burdens aren't made so light that I can't feel them, but they are lighter. They are heavy enough for me to gain some spiritual muscles, but they aren't debilitating. And I think they could be, so I thank Him for that.

And I'm thankful for that realization today.

No comments:

Post a Comment