Sunday, June 15, 2014

this week

Friday Night Date Night: I watched Levi while Jonathan stayed home with Cambria, I think afterwards I showed him some pictures on Pinterest, does that count?

The bathroom remodel has taken over our week... we started on Wednesday and now it's Sunday and it's still not done. It's so wonderful to have a new bathroom though, and I CANNOT WAIT till it's done! I haven't done a thing to the bathroom, except watch Jonathan put in the toilet, and convince him that I can help by tightening some screws... I have gotten Cambria out of the way though, which Jonathan keeps reminding me is the best thing I could do to help. Thanks to Megan for letting us chill at your place, all. day. every. day this last week (since Wednesday). I'm so grateful that I have a friend that I'm comfortable enough with that I can ask that of her. I don't want to talk too much about it because I feel like that's all I have been doing on Facebook the past few days. When it's all done, I'll give a play-by-play, but I don't feel like it right now.

 Other than that, there's not too much to report. Sorry for the boring blog post.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so grateful that you have a friend that you can count on - - - what a blessing!!

    ReplyDelete