Friday, June 20, 2014

Joy

Sometimes I find it easy to get caught in the monotony of daily life. I found myself praying the other night to enjoy Cambria a little more, and to appreciate the cute things she does. It was a minuscule part of my prayer, and something I rarely pray for (but something I thought would be really nice to have).

Heavenly Father answers prayers.

I found joy watching her eat each individual noodle in her mac'n'cheese, and I cherished the uncoerced cuddle she gave me while we read stories. I thought it was adorable when I came out of the bathroom to find her in the hall, crying and saying my name while holding her head as if she were in serious distress.

She's a doll, and I love her a lot. I love her even more when I don't take these moments for granted.

1 comment: